ZTE is bringing its flagship ZTE Axon 10 pro. It will be the first smartphone of the company after the 2018 ban. After the ban, ZTE’s future was totally bleak. The CEO of ZTE USA, Brad Li said in a statement that ” We are thrilled to bring ZTE Axon 10 Pro in the U.S market.
The smartphone will be the next-generation of the ZTE Axon flagship brand and the successor to the Axon 7 in the United States.”
The ZTE Axon 10 Pro is a smartphone at lower prices tag with the best specification. It seems like the smartphone will be a good competition for rivals in the market. The smartphone is already out in China and Europe.
The smartphone is available for pre-order. The phone can be pre-ordered from the B&H Photo, Newegg, and ZTE’s own website. The smartphone will be available at $549 with 8GB RAM and at $599 with 12 GB RAM.
Specifications of ZTE Axon 10 Pro
- The smartphone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
- It has 256 GB of storage. Users can also use micro SD Card up to 2 TB.
- The display of the smartphone is 6.47″ inches 2340 x 1080 AMOLED resolution.
- The smartphone has the fingerprint sensor and a face recognition feature using 20MP front-facing camera.
- There will be a small notch beneath the front camera.
- The phone has a wireless charging option with Qualcomm quick charge 4+ and a 4000mAH battery.
- Talking about the camera, Axon 10 Pro has a triple camera array on the back. The triple camera includes a 48MP primary sensor, 20MP ultra-wide camera, an 8MP telephoto camera.
- The smartphone offers an IP53 water-resistant rating.
- Unfortunately, ZTE Axon 10 Pro is without any headphone jack.
- The phone has an Android 9 pie software.