Connect with us

Entertainment

Reality show-star Jonathan Van Ness discloses he is HIV positive

Steve Murphy

Published

on

Reality show-star Jonathan Van Ness discloses he is H.I.V. positive

Advocate Jonathan Van Ness and “Queer Eye” reality show star vents out his health condition on Tuesday. In a piercing memoir, Van Ness writes that since a child, he was a victim of sexual assault and engaged in sex with older men during his teens. However, the recent status of his health and zest is revolving around the news of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).

In a report by the New York Times, Van Ness contemplates his emotions about his book. Van Ness has mentioned his personal life in his book, “Over the Top: A Raw Journey to Self-Love”.

He mentioned substances that he has never spoken in the public platform. But now, the book has come out publicly for people to read. The paper interviewing on Tuesday could see the vulnerable fear of Van Ness. The reality show star’s publicist is expected to establish a comment on his journey. All of these circumstances started for Van Ness when an older boy, a descendant of the same church, deliberately abused him.

The traumatic incident shattered the young boy as he was raised as a little ‘baby queen’ in the vicinity of Quincy, Illinois. He was a fat child in his school with a loud voice, left ignored and unloved. This took Van Ness to the wrong side of life. He found his confidence in sexual encounters with older men of AOL chat rooms. He became a peddler of sex.

The next phase of the star’s life crossed the limits of introducing himself to cocaine at the University of Arizona in Tucson. The young adult flashed advertisements for sex

to receive cash when finance became a constraint. However, this was not sufficient when Van Ness was detected with HIV.

Van Ness claims himself to be free from drugs. But, he is still into smoking and drinking alcohol. According to the sources, Van Ness believes that one cannot be so broken that he cannot be fixed. This great character in “Fab Five” on Netflix’s “Queer Eye” is now getting back on his feet to live the rest of his life in happiness.

Steve Murphy has handled various businesses throughout his career and has a deep domain knowledge. He founded Report Door in an attempt to bring the latest news to its readers. He is glued to the stock market most of the times and just loves being in touch with the developments in the business world.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Wajid Khan Demise: Is Late Composer’s Mother Who Tested Positive For COVID-19, Unaware About His Death Yet?

Michael Leahy

Published

on

Wajid Khan Demise: Is Late Composer

Wajid Khan (Photo Credits: Twitter)

Wajid of popular Bollywood music composer duo, Sajid-Wajid, passed away at the age of 42. The late musician suffered kidney related problems and also was tested positive for coronavirus. Now, the latest reports say that his mother Razina Khan too has been tested positive for COVID-19. She is admitted in the same hospital where Wajid was which is Surana Hospital. However, she is reportedly yet unaware about the demise of her son. Wajid Khan Passes Away, Salman Khan Condoles His Death And Says ‘May Your Beautiful Soul Rest In Peace’.

While the entire nation is still mourning Wajid’s death, it is simply unfortunate that his mother is yet to come to terms with the unfortunate news. She was taking care of him while he was admitted.

A source told ABP, “Wajid’s mother Razina had already contracted Coronavirus before the late musician was infected with the virus. Wajid, who was suffering from kidney and throat infection, tested positive for COVID-19 later. She is better now and her condition has improved. She stayed in Surana Sethia hospital to take care of her ailing son. However, she contracted COVID-19 after she came in contact with other Coronavirus patients at the hospital.”

As per a report in Peepingmoon.com, his mortal remains are buried beside late actor Irrfan Khan at Versova cemetery.  His last rites was performed in the presence of only two family members and was laid to rest at 5 am in the morning which is the holy time of azaan. May his family get strength to cope up with this sudden irreparable loss.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Cardi B’s stylist calls out fashion brands who have not supported Black Lives Matter

Michael Leahy

Published

on

Cardi B's stylist calls out fashion brands who have not supported Black Lives Matter

Cardi B’s stylist is calling on the fashion community to take a stand.

Kollin Carter, whose clients also include Normani, Kelly Rowland and more, made a powerful statement on his Instagram on Monday after a weekend of Black Lives Matter protests around the country.

“Some of you fashion houses and CEOs are absolutely bogus,” Carter wrote. “For you to be in my email begging for placements but have nothing to say when it comes to this matter is disgusting. Don’t use us when it’s convenient for you to then turn around and not stand with us.”

He also declared, “I will make it my duty to not associate myself or my clients with you guys anymore. You take from the culture, and us brown Men and Woman for your traffic and profit but have absolutely nothing to say now.”

Carter continued, “Where’s the energy you had when the kangaroos in Australia were dying? You should be f—king ashamed of yourselves.”

Many of his followers, including indie fashion designers, supported Carter’s message. “Say it louder. Want the rhythm but can’t take the blues,” one person commented. Another said, “they probably cried over Notre Dame but black lives? In their own country? Who cares right?,” in reference to 2019 fire that ravaged the cathedral in Paris, drawing hundreds of millions of dollars of support pledged by billionaires like Francois Pinault, CEO of Kering Group, which owns Gucci, Balenciaga and more high fashion brands.

One brand Carter may be hesitant to work with in the future is Off-White; luxury designer Virgil Abloh has been heavily criticized for donating just $50 to Black Lives Matter protestor bail funds, with model Duckie Thot among those specifically calling out the designer.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Birds of Prey Rumor Involving Black Mask’s Obscene Photos Are Fake News Says Director

Michael Leahy

Published

on

Birds of Prey Rumor Involving Black Mask's Obscene Photos Are Fake News Says Director

All of those rumors suggesting Birds of Prey had to go through reshoots to remove obscene Black Mask images are fake news. Director Cathy Yan debunked the rumor on social media over the weekend. One reporter claimed to have multiple sources backing up her claim about the Birds of Prey reshoots. She says, “I told u guys, massive reshoots largely to take out “dick pics” storyline & add more action via Chad Stahelski.” This was all in reference to Yan standing behind David Ayer and his studio drama on social media.

However, Cathy Yan declares there was no need for reshoots due to some obscene images from Ewan McGregor’s Black Mask. The Birds of Prey director is pretty active on social media and interacts with fans quite a bit, so it’s no surprise that she would set the record straight online to someone claiming to have insider information. Yan had this to say in response to the reporter’s inside sources.

RELATED: Birds of Prey Director Throws Support Behind Suicide Squad Ayer Cut: I Know the Pain

“Excuse me, you have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s fascinating you would deem to try when you weren’t part of the process whatsoever… And I thank you for the support. But let’s set the record straight: there were never d*ck pics.”

There we have it. Cathy Yan says Black Mask’s nudes were never a part of the equation in Birds of Prey. Yan and the reporter went back and forth a bit more, with the reporter once again stating, “MULTIPLE reporters confirmed that story after I reported it, said it was great & should be kept in film & didn’t like it taken out.” Like Yan states, said reporter was not on the set and has no direct, firsthand knowledge of what went down behind-the-scenes.

After watching Birds of Prey, one could easily see Ewan McGregor’s Black Mask having nude images of himself and sending them to people. The villain is a narcissist to the highest degree mixed with a healthy dose of psychosis for good measure. In other words, he’s over the top and would be the exact person to have weird nude photos himself to show to unsuspecting individuals. Also, the movie’s take on sexism would have been a good place to target this sort of behavior.

Regardless, the argument is now dead. Cathy Yan, who directed Birds of Prey and was there every day, even for the reshoots, would know much better than anyone else. There are a lot of inside sources these days who really don’t have any official connections to anything, which is when the misinformation starts to spread. Hopefully more people will pick up on this rumor now that Yan has officially addressed it. You can check out Cathy Yan’s Twitter response to the Black Mask nude photo rumors below.

Continue Reading

Trending