An OnlyFans model has revealed she reportedly made a cool $2 million from sending sexy texts — and is sharing how to do the same.
Former makeup artist Amber Sweetheart, 35, wrote the book on it — “The Sexting Bible: Amber Sweetheart Version” — to give people the secret recipe for making money by cheeky SMS.
Amber admitted she initially thought OnlyFans was “tacky,” but after joining a year and a half ago realized she could make some serious cash from it.
The “Queen of Sexting” said she got to her enviable position through daily practice.
“In the beginning, I was doing it for 16 hours a day,” she told South West News Service.
“When I started my OnlyFans it was during the pandemic, and I didn’t have anyone to do content with,” she explained.
“That’s how I developed the sexting skills because I needed to do something to stand out.”
According to Amber, she built her OnlyFans empire on her own through creating a business strategy and learning marketing and advertising.
Amber’s sexting sessions last 30 to 40 minutes, earning her $200 to $1,000 per session, making her a huge $2 million since she started.
As well as making money, she was also drawn by the connections she could make with fans.
“I’ve actually created some amazing and real connections with people through the sexting,” she said.
Amber spends around five to eight hours a day sexting and has about 10 regular clients she calls her “boyfriends” — although she hasn’t met them in person.
“One, it is what it is, and two, it’s against the rules to meet up with people,” she said.
“We have a closeness and it’s enough.”
Most of her clients are US men 30 to 45 years old — but she’s also able to be multilingual in sexting, communicating in English, Spanish or Swedish. She said she’s sexted with some women but none regularly.
Amber Sweetheart’s ‘do’s’ for sexting include:
- Be as open as you can. “I’m sure there’s things I’ve said during sexting that I’d be too chicken to do in real life.”
- Create a story. “Ask me about my day, don’t just jump into sex. A great sexting session is when you can bounce back and forth.”
- Have patience and imagination. “You can be just as passionate and imaginative sexting as you can be in real life.”
Amber Sweetheart’s ‘don’ts’ for sexting include:
- Sending d–k pics. “For a guy, the worst thing you can do is start with a d–k pic. Ask and if you are going to send one, make it a nice one. Just don’t start with that.”
- Don’t be aggressive or steer the conversation in a way that makes the other person uncomfortable.
- Don’t send messages that are too long.