The cannabis industry is booming, and new strains are being created faster than ever. In recent years, we’ve seen a rise in the popularity of hybrid strains that fall somewhere between the psychoactive effects of THC and the non-psychoactive properties of CBD.
It seems that Delta 8 THC is still having a moment as it’s the most exciting product in the hemp industry. Delta 8 products can be found almost everywhere outside of legal cannabis dispensaries. There are many brands that sell Delta 8 flower, edibles and vaporizers that give consumers a legal high.
What is the Delta-8 flower?
Delta 8 flower is just a hemp flower that has Delta 8 THC added to it. While there are numerous varieties of hemp, they all have approximately the same ratio between CBD and THC. The main difference between strains is the ratios between the two compounds. Delta 8 hemp flower, however, is low in CBD and high in THC. This makes it distinctive from other varieties of hemp and makes it more suitable for specific purposes.
How Does It Affect Your Body?
Weed that has been bred to have almost no CBD is typically going to be a lot more potent than the average strain. It means you’ll probably feel its effects more quickly. The Delta-8 strain is known for inducing a heavy, “couchlock” type of feeling. Some users may even experience mild hallucinations. Because of its high THC content, the Delta-8 flower has been used to treat everything from mood disorders and anxiety to pain-related conditions.
Why Is it So Popular?
The Delta-8 flower’s high THC levels make it very appealing to users looking for a potent high. It’s also well-suited to concentrate extraction because of its high levels of THC. A lot of people turn to this strain for medicinal purposes. So, it’s a very popular option for those trying to treat chronic pain, anxiety, and sleep disorders. Delta-8 is an excellent strain for treating stress, anxiety, and depression. It’s also good for treating headaches, cramps, pain, and fatigue.
Pros of the Delta-8 Flower
Its key benefits include:
- High THC content: Delta-8 has some of the highest THC levels out of all strains, which makes it a great choice for those who want to feel a very strong high.
- Because of its high THC levels, Delta-8 is a perfect option for those who suffer from depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders.
- Delta-8 plants can produce quite a bit of bud.
- It is good for treating pain because of its high THC content.
Cons of the Delta-8 Flower
But it also has some drawbacks you should consider before trying it:
- Since Delta-8 has such high levels of THC, it’s an extremely potent strain that can cause some intense side effects.
- The high THC levels in Delta-8 can cause headaches in some people.
- Because of its high THC content, Delta-8 has been known to cause anxiety and paranoia in some users.
- The high levels of THC in Delta-8 can cause dry mouth.
- The high levels of THC in it can increase your heart rate.
- It also can cause a “couchlock” effect that may make it challenging for you to function normally.
Should You Try It?
If you’re looking for a strain that can help ease anxiety and depression, Delta-8 is a good choice. Be aware that this is one of the most potent strains out there, so you may want to try a milder strain first if you’re new to consuming cannabis. Because of its high THC levels, it can cause some very extreme side effects. Once you’re more experienced with different types of cannabis, you can try the Delta-8 flower. If you’re someone who suffers from chronic pain, headaches, or cramps, Delta-8 may be a good option for you.
The delta-8 hybrid is a famous strain in the cannabis community. It’s loved by consumers, growers, and breeders alike. Why? Because it’s so unique! The delta-8 strain has gained popularity among cannabis users in recent years, particularly for its pleasant and uplifting effects. But it still has some side effects to consider.